Conflicting signals

Relationship advice Hey all I'll just cut straight to the point me and my girlfriend have been together for 8 years and already have one child and for the last few months, somewhere between 3 and 6 not really sure, we're supposed to be trying for another but you could count on one hand the amount of times we've had sex. Now she assures me she wants another but she's never in the mood even after telling me that we'll have sex everyday when she's finished her period. When I said to her about the lack of sex and how it feels like she doesn't want to have a child and how she always avoids sex she said I give you blowjobs how's that avoiding sex. I'm not sure if I want advice or if I just want to vent but any and all will be appreciated.

Conflicting signals

STOP pressuring her to have another baby!!

You and you wife are miles apart on your intimacy issues and all you can do is talk about her having another baby.

No wonder she is turned "off"

Conflicting signals

I'm not pressuring her she was the one who said she wanted another first and is telling everyone we're trying for one and I only mentioned it once that it feels like she doesn't another one after months of constant rejection

Conflicting signals

Do you want a baby? if you don't then I would let the matter drop. If she wants one she know where to go to get it.

It this is about lack of intimacy then make the issue about that. Are you upset with the amount of sex you have? Are you ok with Bjs? maybe you should tell her what exactly you want.

Tell her you may have a higher sex drive then she does and work with her to find a number that you both can be happy with. If she refuses then you may want to ask her what other solution there maybe for you if she doesn't want to compromise. She needs to think of something if she is unwilling to work with you.

Conflicting signals

Is anybody live to chat right now I really need advice

Conflicting signals

Yeah she knows I'm mad for another and before she used to have a very high sex drive and then all of a sudden she went from not getting enough to never wanting any, she had even said while on her period that someone had told her that the first 17 days after its over are the best to conceive and that we'd have sex nightly we're a little over a week in I think and just the once we've had sex

Conflicting signals

You two should STOP trying to produce a baby - which I think BOTH of you REALLY don't want, anyway.

See if you can make love, not do calculated sex.

Romance your wife, take her away for a romantic weekend. You need to re-connect on an intimate basis.

She may be tired or depressed or have post partum depression from the last child. A complete physical is in order, too!