Advice on what to do next, boyfriend not being honest

Hello, Ive been with my boyfriend nearly 2 yrs now and I know I shouldn't have but I looked through my boyfriends phone yesterday and I found that he is signed up to a website to meet people and that he's bi-curious (which I did not know) and looking for something new, I couldn't see how long he had been signed up for so I don't know if he signed up before he got with me or not, but shouldn't he have deleted the account by now? I also found that on Saturday he had created a new facebook account under a different name but with some of his pics, there's nothing else on the profile at the minute but its really disturbing me. I'm currently 4 and half months pregnant and I thought we was happy, I just don't know what to do.

Wow - how are you going to explain to him that you found out what he has been doing without revealing that you have been sneaking and spying on his computer or phone? Is spying as bad as cyber-cheating between couples? He may be just curious or looking at these websites. Sounds like a lot of time is spent on the computer that should be spent together or on a real life. Tell him about your concern about the use of the computer - and make some fun plans together. This all could be quite innocent - or it could reveal problems ahead.

Why should you not have been looking on his phone? I look on mines phone all the time. If I couldn't then he wouldn't be my boy friend. Couples keeping secrets and feeling like they can have stuff that the other cant be involved with is how this stuff starts. I would ask him what is going on with the web site and the bi-curious crap and the facebook profile. And who cares how you got the info. You have it and you want answers. He had 2 years to delete that account. You need to do what is best for you and your child and his complaints about privacy take a backseat to that.