I don't want to waste my time and my parents money

i am a dropper. i just cant concentrate on my studies because of my breakup. since two years i have been living in a hostel(in class 11th and 12th) but didnt studied properly because of my relationship problems. but this time i dont want to waste my time i really want to study but the thoughts of my breakup disturbs me whenever i study. it breaks my concentration. everytime i open my book thoughts of his dishonesty, of my bad past or how much i got hurt comes to my mind. please tell me how should i concentrate on my studies. i dont want to waste my parents money anymore.

Perhaps you need a physical. Your anxiety level is so high that you can't concentrate. You are spending WAY too much energy on the past and are losing your present and future!! Start exercising, eat right and get some sleep. You have all the signs of being in a depression.