Advice needed

NOTRUSTINMEN
on Aug 24 2014 at 13:58
Emotional advice Hi, I have been seeing this guy for just over a year and he seemed like a really nice guy,we met off line and things seemed to be going really well.But he had an habit of being distant at times.Anyway I will get to the point last weekend things came to blows when I found out he is married and I blocked him online,later that day he text me and told me that his wife got turned on by the fact he was sleeping with other women and that he was filming us during sex to send to her.

This has stressed me out so much and not sure what to do about it.Anyone out there been through a similar thing? Any help will be gratefully received.

Advice needed

on Aug 24 2014 at 17:59
You were together for a YEAR and this never got discovered?

He is one sick dude. Call a lawyer see what your rights are if he releases sex tapes you didn't know were being filmed TO ANYONE.

They could end up on the web, for heaven sakes.

What a creep!!

Advice needed

NAOMI
on Aug 25 2014 at 00:37
I somehow don't believe he actually filmed you two. Seems to me he is just some sicko who gets off on your reaction to being filmed and having it shown. Otherwise, he would have just kept that part a secret.

I could be wrong, but that's the feeling I get.