Relationship problem

Relationship advice Hello. I had lived in a joint family after marriage for 11 years. I have worked for our business for 10 years and now from last 3 Years I was been told to stay home and look after kids and family. For one year I went to Dubai with my in laws and husband and my son who 6 years old. We have just came back to live with my brother in law family like we used to stay before. The problem I am having is my husband's brother does not give me and my husband any space in sense that if we are talking on some topic he interferes every time. One day I told him that we r talking and he started shouting at me and decides for me to go and get a full time job. My husband will not say anything to him even though he younger than him. I feel so frustrated on him and I don't know how to react. I am married last 13 years.

Relationship problem

Why do you have to live with in-laws?

You and your husband need privacy. You and your husband should talk about becoming financially independent now and getting your own place.

This will not get better. The older brother is trying to get authority over everyone in the home. Your husband needs to speak up.