Getting over my first love

Im married. After 20yrs, i came across my first love, who happened to be married as well. We went out to catch up, ended up dating more frequently. until we fell in love. we dated for almost 2 years until he suddenly lost interest. he never explained why. its been 2 years since we last seen each other. i heard that he is currently dating 2 more new women. it still hurts me even if 2 yrs have passed already. i need and want to get over him. i need advices.

Getting over my first love

Put this into perspective: he represents "first love" - that's just so special and everyone has memories about that first time. It brings us back to an "awakening" time. But it's 20 years later. HE realized this. You got stuck in reliving the past. But . . . aren't you BOTH married? So he is cheating on his wife with TWO other women after (or during) seeing you on the side? What is going on in your life that you seek feelings from the past to get through life today? What's going on with your own marriage?