Boyfriend looks at very disturbing niche porn

Hi, I have been dating my boyfriend for about 2 months now. He's so sweet and very gentle and caring, so I was a bit surprised when I looked at his internet history on his phone and found that he looks at very disturbing porn. Being a porn watcher myself, I am totally understanding when it comes to guys watching porn, but this is stuff labeled "psycho killer porn" and rape porn where girls act out some pretty grim scenarios. One that I saw an image of last night was from a website where he looked at a series of pics. One of the blocks of pics was of a girl in a trunk who had something around her neck. It was obvious all of this was acting and the sites he goes to are specifically labeled "niche" and "fetish", but I'm a bit concerned. Should I keep dating this guy? Should I confront him? Other than this porn thing, he has never tried to make me fill his weird fantasies and is always incredibly aroused just by me with no bondage or any rape fantasies mentioned. Just wondering if I should be concerned about my safety, or if this might just be a very odd porn addiction. Thanks for your help on this!

Personally, I'd turn on my heel and leave, but it's up to you if you want to stay with a guy who gets off on "snuf porn." After two months, you really don't know him.

You looked at his phone history, so he might get upset about that. Be sure you break up in a public place or a place where there is another person there.