Alone and want to impress a guy to make relationship

Relationship advice HI
i am in love with a guy, its one sided. actually we had a marriage procedure but with some reasons it is broken. but i love that guy since i talk to him. i m talking to him via whatsapp and calling him few times. sometimes he responds very nicely but most of the times he is ignoring me. i like him and love him. i dont know what he is doing. how should i impress him.
i am falling in love with him. once i talked to him he said he needs a working women, as i m not working still but i want to make him ensure that i want to work if i get chance. i m really very confused.. plz suggest me what should i do? plz...
should i go further or just drop it... i want to hold it on i dont want to drop it...
plz anyone suggest me what should i do
i m depressed

What is a "marriage procedure" - do you mean an arranged marriage?

You can't FORCE someone to love you.

Are you seeing this guy in person or is this over the internet?

What are your ages.

thnks 4 responding... yes it was procedure of arrange marriage. his parents came and met me. and asked to talk both of us via video chat. i have made up my mind. and we talked on mobile too. but he declined after with several reasons. i was disheartened.. i made him cal afterwards and he talked nicely to me. now i want to b his frnd.. he agreed and we talk little as a frnd. he also asked for my resume to post it to various companies. once we talked for 2 hrs on mob. but after he text next day that he want to slow down. and not responding at all.. i m very sad and disapointed. i know u r right i cant force him to love me.. but plz in this case what should i do.should i proceed or drop it. my age is 25 and his is 30. plz help!!

He's treating you like you are "applying" for the job to be his wife.

Even his parents had an "interview" with you.

Sorry you are disappointed, but he is looking for a business deal, not a romance.

Stop all contact with him and go find yourself a nice man.

hey thanks frnd....thanks a lot!!!