Lonely?

Emotional advice I just moved to a different province for school. I don't know many people here, and i'm not great at making new friends. I find I am getting lonely quite often. I kind of want a relationship so that I have someone to hang out with/talk to, I like the idea of cuddling up and watching a movie with someone on the weekends, but guys only ever seem to want to sleep with me. Sometimes I hang out with guys knowing they just want to sleep with me (having them come over at 2 am to "cuddle"). The company/attention is nice at the time, but i usually feel shitty afterwards. Anyone have any advice for what I can do?
Thanks

Lonely?

u still new u will get used of yo new home town jast give some time u will be soon make new friends and maybe meet mr right guy who knows but in mean time jast go online dating maybe u will meet some1 and for friends jast go online friends seeker or pen pals

Lonely?

My advice is for you to STOP USING horny "friends" by inviting them to come over at 2 am to "cuddle" with you. You are totally using these silly blokes! Can you see that? Where I come from they call you a Pri(k Tease. Do you know how very DANGEROUS this behavior is?

Are you capable of being a true friend? Right now you just use other people to make you feel better. No wonder you feel "shitty."

Lonely?

I'm not using anyone. I never said I wasn't interested in these guys, it's more that I am agreeing to it when they obviously only want sex.