Left me hanging

Relationship advice Met this guy online. We talked by text for a few days. We met on Saturday at his house. Went out and had a good time. Went back to his house and I stayed. We continued to talk for a week and a half. I went back over and stayed the night again during the week. After that day. The following Sunday. We were talking and my ex locked me out of my phone. I had yo reset my password. I think I forgot that. Lol he new I lived with my ex was moving out in a few weeks.
Anyway I asked him to resend his text to me cause I got locked out of my phone.
He was like I told you last night. Is this a set up? I said no I told you I got locked out of my phone had yo reset it.
He asked how. And I told him my ex saw my pin and I tried yo change it.
He said I knew it. I said no its not. Lol I asked him when we were gonna see each other again. And he said I think your still with homeboy.
I was like r u serious...I want you.
Hr said lol don't break your family up for me. I'm far from a home wrecker. Just saying.
I responded with where is this coming from? Haven't heard from him since. Wtf happen? Any insight people.

Left me hanging

Did this new guy know you were LIVING with another guy?

His remark about questioning this as being a "set up" indicates he didn't know. He sounds surprised and wants no part of a gal who is still tied to someone else.

Yup - he's out of your life.

And you honestly wonder why?

Left me hanging

He new I was living with my ex from the first day we started talking. I wanted to be honest. Even though it was only for a few weeks. He was OK with it. He said hr wanted to take me out. Said It sounds like I need a new guy to treat me better... We had 2 really good nights. And talked all day everyday for 2 weeks. he would even call me babe and baby. just don't understand man obviously he was there one minute and gone the next totally different person.We had a good connection together.