How To Approach Her

ARB1025
on Nov 30 2014 at 02:55
Member since: 30 November 2014
Other advice forum category advice forum category There's a girl from my hometown that I have been crushing on. I'm a freshman college and live about an hour away from home, she's still in high school. Her and I were on our school's tennis team my junior year, so I've talked to her before and she knows who I am, it's just been awhile. I always thought she was beautiful and really cool, but was always too shy to pursue her. Now that I have become less shy I want to get to know her better. I just don't know what my best option for approaching her would be.

The only two realistic options would be messaging her Facebook, or talking to one of our mutual friends and seeing if they could arrange something where her and I would be in the same place, I'm not sure how soon this would be able to happen though.

What would be the best option? Or is there another option possible?

Thanks in advance!

How to approach her
on Dec 1 2014 at 12:37
You've answered your own question, now get the courage to contact her.