Whats wrong with me

I honestly don't know what to do. I have verbally shared my fantasy with my partner of having a another female in the bedroom with us. We tend to party once in awhile and have included a female friend of mine and we got a bit friendly ( nothing happened sexually) . But my partner found out that she is bi sexual and seems to think she has a bit of a crush on me .Since then he asks about her and she has mentioned to him on a few occasions how she would like to hang out just the three of us again. I honestly love her to bits but I'm not attracted to her in that way ( whereas i think my partner is attracted to her which makes me feel slightly worried. I also would rather fulfill my fantasy with a female i don't know so well. It our anniversary soon (on a holiday )and he keeps asking whether or not i invited her to come to concert with us . Usually if he asks if my friends are coming i wouldn't care. But he keeps asking about her in particular and I am starting to get nervous and jealous. I don't want to ruin any of the relationships ( they are both honest good people), but i am ready to snap at him .. Is he into her ?? should I be worried ?? Is she into him??? Help am i going crazy for nothing ??

Whats wrong with me

You have opened up the cookie jar and now have slammed it shut. He keeps asking to open it up again, and wants a certain cookie. Now you have doubts and jealous feelings. Yet he persists. Now you get angry at him even mentioning this cookie . . . REALLY! Do you really think bringing in a third party (another girl) into your relationship is going to long-term good for you - and you and him? and your friendship with her? Sorry, but no way are you ready for this kind of activity. QUICK! Think of another fantasy you can do with him and him ALONE as soon as you can. Divert! Divert! Stop him from thinking about cookies.