Would it work?

A&B123
on Dec 5 2014 at 11:01
Relationship advice Basically, me and my Best Friend (yes he's a lad) are really close. He's helped me through so much and he's literally my life saver. We always mess about together and he's so much fun to be around and I can't help but smile when he's around. But recently, I've started to get feelings for him and I really love him. We've always been close and he knows everything about me, and me him. I guess our friendship is really flirty because we always tease each other and annoy each other, and any excuse he gets he tries to touch me e.g when we're sat together at school he'll try to touch my leg in a playful way and we always end up looking really deep into each others eyes all the time! I really like him and I think he might like me but the thing is, I don't want to be in a relationship because I'd be scared that if we broke up, we'd go back to being strangers and it would be awkward and I really don't want that at all!! I don't want to through everything away just because we broke up. Hes such an amazing guy, hes so caring and hes sweet and just a gerally nice guy. Hes definatly a one in a million!

Would it work?

ANONY14
on Dec 5 2014 at 12:49
You first have to consider- how old are you? If you both do become close and in a relationship is it likely that you will end up together forever? If not, then what's the point of dating if you know that at some point you will have to brake up? Since youve mentioned "school" I would presume you aren't at least 20yrs+ so wait. Stay friends and you'll be rewarded far more than if you became a "thing" them broke up and never talked. Have patience. He could be the one but it's not time.

Would it work?

A&B123
on Dec 5 2014 at 13:18
Thank you ANONY14, I just wanted an opinion on the matter because I don't want to mess stuff up between us, We're both 16 so in the last year at school. Im really glad im friends with him and everything because we're really close, he just keeps giving me mixed messages and stuff. I completely get where you're coming from! Thanks for commenting x

Would it work?

on Dec 5 2014 at 16:15
There's no pressure on you two to make this anything more than what it is.

You have a good friend, you two are flirty, you are enjoying each other.

Just let it be this, and enjoy.

No need to "go" with anyone right now.