My boyfriend has a past of incest fantacies and it only gets complicated

on Dec 9 2014 at 15:24
Emotional advice forum category advice forum category My boyfriend of 1 year has had a past form his teenage years where he writes and fantasizes on online portals, about sex with his mom. I was never aware of this and have recently came across this profile of his. He has used her real name there and I even suspect that its his mom in one of the photos.

As I dug deeper, I found that in his chats for the past 6 months, he has been using my name in chats, showing pictures of "his gf" and asking them to "talk dirty" about her (me). He has used my real name there. When I confronted him, he says he is now getting over it. He says it was a dark past and using my name was just to make himself guilty into coming over sex talking like that. He also says he has used my photo to show it to a random chat once.

Presently, I am very scared. I have deleted all my photos in his system. He is urging me to reconsider him, pleading that he is a changed person. But I am bewildered. I have loved him like crazy and saw a very bright future with him. But this incident has shaken me. I feel this person is different from the one I know. He has done this sex chatting using my name even when we were happily committed.

What does it mean? What should I do now? Please help.

on Dec 9 2014 at 16:20
OMG!! Turn on your heel and get away from this dude. He has ISSUES that he is not only fantasizing about but he brings in REAL people into this world.

Don't believe his sob story. Guys like him don't "get over it."

A year isn't much time. Break it off and tell him if he EVER uses your picture in ANY way, you will get a lawyer.

Run, don't walk away from him.

on Dec 22 2014 at 12:39
Member since: 25 November 2014
Gender: Male
Country: United Kingdom
I do sympathise really strongly and I am male aged 75 but have my own problems, but the main thing I can say, a one year "crazy" love affair is not long, we have been married 50 years, people do change -I have and had to, but he has too much baggage I feel, so SuzzieDQQQ is right.