Affair ended

4 Weeks ago my affair with my Coworker ended. We began in June after being friends for 3 years. It ended when his wife went through his phone and found our pics/texts. He told me it was over and that he was allowed zero contact with me. In addition to this, she told him she would leave him if he didnt let our bosses know. I begged him to not get our work involved but he did anyways. Since then he mopes around the office avoiding me. He goes out of his way to not walk by my office. I am having a difficult time forgiving him for bringing it to the workplace, and even more of a difficult time with the way he's treating me. What should I do?

Affair ended

He's treating you the way a married guy does when he's been caught cheating: forced to make a final decision and then cuts off ties with mistress - with no contact stipulation. I'm confused about how you want him to "treat" you. Can you explain what you want? How do you know he's "moping"? He may be just going about his normal business. Be concerned about your JOB, too! Maybe even changing jobs would help you.