So sorry..

Relationship advice My boyfriend of 3 years and I have just moved out together, to a new town. The last month we have been so happy, but about 4 months ago i found out he had been talking to and meeting an ex and got really mad. I had my bags packed and ready to go as we were on the verge of breaking up, and in my lowest moment i sent some revealing pictures to someone who means nothing to me. Those pictures have been sent to him now that things were going better than ever and now he's not sure we can go on. he's not sure he can ever be attracted to me again :( what can i do?!

So sorry..

Separate for a while and see if he changes his mind.

Use this time to figure out why you chose to send "revealing" pictures to someone who "means nothing" to you. Wow - that was an impulsive decision, huh?

Now you can really think about whether or not you want a guy who is not ready to settle down and then does such hurtful things - and your response to it, also hurtful.

It sounds like both of you need to figure out where each other are in terms of this relationship.