Jealousy

Relationship advice I've just started a relationship with my partner, and nearly all of her friends are male. texting them, going out clubbing with them etc, I get worried because I feel if she's around guys all the time it's easier for her to cheat on me. Or have I got it the complete wrong way round? i Need advice on if Its normal to feel jealous because of this, and advice on what people think of the situation. Thank you

Jealousy

Tell her how you feel & if she disregards everything you say she's not the one and sprobably Charing on you. In my opinion she shouldn't go clubbing with any guys especially if she's drinking because a man will want to take advantage of a girl if she is drunk whether its her friends or not. Maybe you should go with her or.something but first tell her how you feel!

Jealousy

You're not stupid. If you feel threatened left right and centre then there's a problem that demands this sensation/reaction (as a call to action) because, look at it this way: She could have a THOUSAND male friends, yet if she consistently behaved with and around them in ways that reassured you/compensated for this (I'd hope) pre-existing precarious set-up, you would not mind a jot and wouldn't be posting here.

Correct?

However, not everyone is as ideally sensitive and pre-emptive as they could or should be, meaning they might not take pain of initiative in providing that extra, compensatory reassurance unless they're told how non-secure the situation makes you feel.

HAVE you ever told her? That is the burning question.

Jealousy

How long have you been seeing her? Both have the understanding that you are exclusive to each other? Are you included in these fun times?

Her going out with the guys will probably naturally decrease as your relationship ramps up and you two spend more time together.

She may be having difficulty leaving her old life and accepting attention from just "one" man. Is she ready for this?