Relationship problems

JAYLANI
on Jan 5 2015 at 08:42
Relationship advice So me and my boyfriend have been currently going out for about 6 months now but we have been on and off talking for about 3 years in the past he has put me through a lot of crap he played me a few times and of course I took him back but now were going to strong and all of a sudden I start thinking of the past I'm not sure f I have trust issues and I'm afraid if I bring it up it will be an argument I jus don't know how to cope with the past can someone help ?

Relationship problems

on Jan 5 2015 at 14:27
Trust your instincts on this one. If he has character flaws that keep coming up that remind you of the past (the "crap" you were talking about) then take note of them and know that he probably won't change.

Perhaps you are looking for an excuse to break up with him. Look at your intentions, too.