Getting bored?

Okay ive been with my boyfriend for 4 and a half years, we are both young i know but in my opinion that doesn't add to my problem... we've defiantly had more exciting and more boring times in the relationship, its changed a lot and i know that's normal! We have had several phases of coming back into the 'honeymoon period' etc. But now something is different, i recently came out of quite a severe depression and a lot of anxiety in which i withdrew from every part of my life including my boyfriend.. i am still not completely 'better' oi feel rather numb to the world at times and have became somewhat of an introvert, i prefer my own company to my friends, boyfriends etc. i enjoy spending time with my boyfriend now but i seem to get rather bored and crave my own time after a while.. i get excited to see him if i haven't in a few days but as i said after a couple of days with him i crave my own time. i love him a lot and still see a future with him, i just don't understand why i can't tolerate too much time with any more, is this normal? might it be because i am still healing mentally? Another thing i have noticed is that its not just my boyfriend i cant tolerate after too long, i also get bored with my friends after a couple of consecutive days... i guess i'm just more scared about my boyfriend as i spend more time with him and value our relationship alot... another thing to add.. we havnt been getting out much lately and a lot of our days are spent in front of the telly, something i also get bored of quickly. Is this a normal phase of a relationship? how do i work through this?

Getting bored?

I think you don't know "Who you are?" Try to be yourself dealing with other's. Dont ever try to act to impress or feel someone special. Just be yourself. Keep 1 thing always in mind "if you are happy then and only then you can make others happy!!!"

Getting bored?

Your "boredom" may be an indication that you are maturing and outgrowing the people around you. Yes, watching the telly CAN be boring. Your friends - if they have not "grown" emotionally or educationally - can become boring. I have a feeling that you are restless. Hence the depression (feeling trapped) and anxiety (is this ever going to get better?) What to do? Go back to school, take art or music lessons, travel, go - go - go. Shed all those "boring" people and places around you and get out into the world. PS If your BF is the "same guy" you got together with 4 years ago, then he has not "grown.'