Boy Advice please....

Relationship advice There's this guy that I really like. We have dated in the past and were always on and off. I guess you can say we're the type of people who always find each other in the end. Anyways, I really really like him. Thing is, I don't want to date right now. In the previous years when I liked a guy, the guy would always like my best friend. So a few days ago, I asked him who he liked, and he said he 'couldn't decide' between me or my best friend. I really hate the fact that everytime I like a guy they like my best friend. So, tonight, I'm going skating with a couple of my friends. He might come, but my best friend might also be there. I love my best friend to death, and I would choose her over a guy anyday, but I just really want him to like me back. This is stupid I know. But I need advice please.

Boy Advice please....

You said you don't want to date. HE wants to date. HE wants to be with a girl who will date him.

You said you really, really like him. Yet, you pushed him away.

Are you wanting him back JUST because he now likes your BF?

You can tell him you like him, and then get him back. But then you will have to date!

Confused? I know I am.