Will it work with my boyfriend

SHRINE111
on Jan 30 2015 at 15:00
Other advice Okay, so I just moved about 2 1/2 hours away from my boyfriend because i transferred to a new school. He and I were ever so happy until about a week ago. He keeps telling me the distance is killing him and he has done distance before and he just needs time to think if it'll work because he's scared and doesn't want to lose me. On the other hand, there is this girl in the picture that is always tweeting, texting, everything him. When i confront him about the girl, he tells me that nothing is going on between them, they are just friends, don't hang out that often and when they do, nothing happens. I want to trust him, but i don't want to ignore the red flags if any. I don't want to be blind about everything. I just don't understand that if there really is another girl back home, why is he keeping this long distance relationship still going with me, regardless of the arguments we are having right now. Why wouldn't you just cut ties and let go of us if there is another girl, or you really don't care about our relationship anymore. Please help, i'm heartbroken on what to do.

Will it work with my boyfriend

on Jan 30 2015 at 21:05
He wants YOU to make the decision, that's why.

(How do you know about this girl?)

Will it work with my boyfriend

SHRINE111
on Jan 31 2015 at 12:43
well he officially cheated on me as I was a room away tonighthis. no need to reply to this question anymore. thanks tho.