Confused, need to set things right help!

Emotional advice I love my boyfriend dearly, but whenever we have misunderstandings he gets nasty and says really hurtful stuff to me like "are you giving me money" "stop thinking u are that special or i can't get any other girl i want" and a bunch of other crazy stuffs. He always apologises afterwards but it's been giving me concern. I know he is a bit temperamental but I'm wondering if that's enough to make him say nasty things to me.

"whenever we have misunderstandings he gets nasty and says really hurtful stuff to me.'

He hasn't learned the art of communication when settling differences. Instead, he acts like a little boy and uses hurtful language.

You can try to teach him how to settle conflicts or you can take notice of the red flags here (He's just going to get worse)

What do YOU want?

That's my biggest fear, hoping it won't get worse. It's sad and really hurts when he says those stuffs. Tried to have a talk with him again and it only led to a huge fight and of course same things repeated all over again.