Recently single

FEELINGBLUE
Relationship advice Really trying to get over this "I need my ex back!" its only been a few days, but today im sad and low and want to be back together. there are so many negatives, but I just wish the relationship was really real, and im thinking he already moved on, possibly with his ex. just trying to make it through the day where I do not miss him anymore.

Recently single

You don't miss HIM, you miss having someone to love. So go out there and find another guy - THIS TIME a better guy, since you now are much wiser about what kind of person you want to spend time with.

It's fun to realize that there is an adventure out there for you, isn't it?

Recently single

FEELINGBLUE
thank you!! its hard to get past the I want him back phase, but I am trying real hard to move on, and hopefully, eventually, find a better guy!! looking forward into the future and possibilities of adventure!!