Dad not willing to accept my bf

Hi everyone, my father will not reply to my messages because i am staying with my bf I tries explaining my bf is a great guy and treats me well. I'm afraid he will never accept my relationship, I love my bf and don't want to lose my dad. I suffer with severe depression over my dads behavior.x

Dad not willing to accept my bf

why? If you love your boyfriend, stick with him. You chose him and chose to take responsibility for him. Your father is your father he should love you no matter what. If he fails to realize that, it's his fault. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Dad not willing to accept my bf

May I ask how old you are? Your father is probably more hurt than mad. His "little girl" has grown up and left him behind. Time will help the situation. Hopefully time will show you have made the right decision. Keep trying to reach out. Whether or not he answers is his own choice.

Dad not willing to accept my bf

I am 24, my dad has never been in my life kuch. We both live in different towns including my bf lives in same town as my dad. We have had feelings for each other for seven years my bf is 39, maybe that's the problem my dads having, I don't know all I know is I love my bf and want to be with him

Dad not willing to accept my bf

Why do you feel you have to have your absent-father's "blessing"? Get on with your life - career, school, etc. and please yourself.

Dad not willing to accept my bf

I see my dad twice q year but yes now telling me if I see my bf not to call near my dads house. This is coming from ky dad. He knws hw to play me