Between me and his bestfriend

I have the most wonderful boyfriend yes he has his moments but that doesn't matter. Ever since i met him he has his three best friends maria jasmine and chris. I have two brothers, the older one had that young wild moment when he would sleep around but now he has a serious girl. my other brother is going out with this girl who is maria's older sister. It turns out that my older brother knows maria's family and he says that all sisters are bad they do drugs and they like sleeping around with guys. So my parents are against my brothers relationship and is a constant fighting between them and my brother. Not only that my parents now want me to make my boyfriend chose between maria and me. I cant make my boyfriend do that i know how close they are and ever since i met him they been like brothers. but to my older brother my boyfriend already had sex with maria and he some how convinced my parents that it is true. well not to mentioned that my older brother is their favorite and everything that he says goes. I don know what to do i don't want my bf to stop talking to maria but i also don't want to be fighting with my parents.

Between me and his bestfriend

Way too complicated. Hard to follow.

Between me and his bestfriend

How old are all of you? Your parents seem overly involved in their kid's relationships and now, "Not only that my parents now want me to make my boyfriend chose between maria and me.' Just say, "Mom and Dad, we'll work this out. You don't have to worry or concern yourself about it. I appreciate your concern, bu these are things we have to solve ourselves." You also should distance yourself from your brothers' love lives. They sound like they are dragging you in on all this drama. Gee, things are much better when everyone minds their own business, right? :)

Between me and his bestfriend

I had a bit more time to read this and I think I get it now. It sounds like you need to have a real mature conversation with your brother. Is he serious about his accusations, or is he just causing problems. You need to work on your relationship with your brother, and he seems to be causing you the problems here. Yeah - unfortunately parents often listen to the older kids.