Strange fetish (please don't judge)

Other advice So I have this weird fetish. I am a male (15) and in the past I have stolen clothes from other boys around my age. I haven't done it in a while, but when I see a guy with clothes I want I get a boner. I want to stop these feelings and the urge to steal clothes. This started when I was about 12. Usually I would sneak into the locker room and take clothes. I just want to stop so please help me.

Strange fetish (please don't judge)

You are getting older and now facing legal consequences for stealing other people's property. That's reason enough to get some professional help for this compulsion.

Do you have access to counseling? Have you told a trusted adult about this?

Strange fetish (please don't judge)

I think you are going to have to transfer your feelings to something more appropriate. I know how strong your urges are and how mixed up you are. There are groups that are free where these urges are discussed with others who also have sexual urges. You need one of these.