Help

Relationship advice I think I am in the same boat.I met my boyfriend over 1 year ago he asked me to marry him we due to get married in Nov.but the past 6 month have been bad I lost my sister my mum had brain injury I lost my dad in Jan and I have major surgery 2 month ago I have been very down and my boyfriend been my rock but latley I have have mixed feelings about him.sometimes I can't stand him being near me and I always moody other times I love being with him.everything he does anoys me I just want Aline time as he has been living with me since Xmas to support me I know I won't find a kinder man he will do anything for me.I don't know why I feel like this but I worry everyday about us if I am doing the right think.it like I can't cope with everything having to work.visit mum everyday could this be down to having stress,??

Help

My advice would be ask him to be supportive but also tell him you need space. If he loves you then he'll understand. He will do everything to help. You just need to take some time away from work, sleep more and eat well..... that will reduce any stress you have building up.

Just calm your life down. Of course visit your mom but dont forget about yourself.

Help

Absolutely you are under stress. This is much more than wanting to be "alone." There are too many things coming at you, so it's all to hard to process. So you think you need time "alone" to sort if all out. In reality, you need help in how to do healthy processing for grieving and caretaking a parent, AND taking care of your own health.

And having a BF who needs attention is another stress-er.

So - get some counseling, preferably grief counseling, to help you through all this.

Your BF sounds wonderful and I'm sure you don't want to lose him. I think if you talk to him about all this, he would understand.

Help

Thank you very much I started seeing a councilor last week I go tomorrow again .I just not sure of my feelings for him.I know I was never like this before.its on my mind everyday and I am very worried