4 months

I met my ex boyfriend at a friend's house approximetly 7 months ago. We didn't really talk in person but we were constantly texting and chatting through Facebook. He didn't do anything wrong, on the contrary, he was an amazing guy. I'm in my second year of college and he's still in high school... I don't know why I made the decision but I broke up with him on Sunday.
I probably felt like if I wasn't the one for him, even though he said that I was and that he didn't want the relationship to end. I don't really know if I made a mistake or not and i also feel guilty because I hurt him, even though I said I would't.
Someone please help me because i feel distracted and not in my place since I made the decision to end it.
You can answer me on here or on kik @x__fashionn
thanks i would appreciate it a lot.

4 months

Second year at college and he's still in high school? That's a huge gap!

I think you "know" why you broke up with him. Wrong time, wrong place. You did the compassionate thing, for him and you.

Enjoy your college years. If it's meant to be, he will be there when he catches up with your wave length.

4 months

Yeah I know it is, but we're also 1 month apart..

Thanks so much for your advice it's just been eating me up these past days because i feel guilty and relieved and sad but hopefully this clears things up a little for me !

4 months

I meant 1 month apart in age, he's 18 and I'm 19 lol.