Husband wont stop getting on dating sites

Relationship advice My husband and i have been married since December. Since we've been married ive caught several times talking to other women and men. It wouldn't be such a big deal if he wasn't meeting them on hook up sites. Im terrified im gonna lose my husband. We've discussed what he's doing multiple times but nothing has changed.

I really dont know what to do anymore. Any advice on how i could talk to him about this and what to say?

I'm curious as to what he says when you ask WHY he is spending time on the computer talking to men and women on hook-up sites.

That's one of the problems. He wont tell me why or makes a bull excuse like he accidentally clicked on a email and it signed him up. I dont know what to do anymore

Addicts can't tell "why" either. Maybe it's because at some point, the addiction takes over and is actually stronger than the person. (First Step: . . . my life has become unmanageable . . ." It sounds like he just can't keep away.

Ask him to stay OFF the computer and phone COMPLETELY for 2 weeks. Totally - since it's a gateway to his addiction.

See if he can do that.

In the meantime, spend some time together doing outdoor things, with other people, doing fun things, exercise together, ride bikes, etc etc. Get him into the kitchen or the gym. See if he has any other interests.

Let us know if he's even willing to confront his addiction, or he's in denial of the problem.