Coping heath after

Emotional advice It has been one year and three months since my last relationship. And it was very emotionally and physically abusive. I had just decided to start dating a couple of months ago. I met this guy decided to give it a chance. Long story short..I wanted to wait on being intimate with him but, he had other plans. He ended up just taken it from me. Since that I have been doing things that are not me. I know I should have reported it but I some how think it's my fault and its happened to me when I was a teenager. And I just for a long time pushed that to the back of my mind. And it doesn't help that he saw anything wrong with it and he still texes me and calls. I had not got to know him before that so, I Really don't know what kind of person he is or What he is capibal of. Anyways don't know if there is anyone that knows eddy Im going through out there. But I hope someone could share with me on how they got through it. I know that the way I have been dealing with it has not been positive. And I have come to far to let this incident get in the way of my goals.

Coping heath after

It does not matter what you did in the PAST with him. If you want to end the relationship now, then tell him it stops NOW and he must leave you alone.

You must be more assertive! If this man is threatening you or bothering you, tell him you will call the police if he doesn't leave you alone.

Is there another trusted female adult you can talk to about this?