I like my bestfriend, oh i mean, ex bestfriend

ILOVEGOD
on Apr 7 2015 at 14:02
Member since: 07 April 2015
Relationship advice forum category advice forum category I like my EX-bestfriend. To inform you, I'm a girl and I like my guy ex bestfriend. We were bestfriends when we were in 6th grade then out of nowhere, I kept asking me who his crush is and admiited that to me, that he likes me. I didn't know how to react. I didn't know what it's called that time but I realized that I "friendzoned" him. I mean, what was I supposed to do? I was too young. Too childish for these kind of situations. After we graduated elementary, we went to our separate ways, he transferred to another school while I stayed in our former school for a certain reason. We still kept in touch that time, continuing the "friendzone" thingy. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, I didn't to be like any other girl that avoids guys who likes them. I still want to treat them the same way I treated them when we were just merely bestfriends. Time flies, we were already in 8th grade. I transferred to the same school my bestfriend transferred before and guess what, we were designated in the same section. First day was great, nothing awkward between us until someone told me that this bestfriend I'm talking about were spreading bad things about me. I didn't get why he did that but I didn't have the guts to confront him whethe rit's true or not and I just believed. I'm so confused until now if he really did that but then let's get to the point, I like him. I know it's too late but I really really like him and I can't get him out of my mind. AND THAT REALLY SUCKS. THE MOMENT HE DONT LIKE ME ANYMORE, OUT OF NOWHERE, I LIKED HIM. YEAH. WEIRD HUH? He's just too funny and too innocent that I think he didnt do that. I'm confused,
on Apr 7 2015 at 14:15
Time to bring this relationship to the present. You were BF in 6th grade. Time has gone by. BOTH of you are not the same people!

Now you have a chance to start all over again. You can tell him that, too. .(Hey, I guess we can have start over now that we are in X grade, huh?)

As far as the rumors that he is supposed to have spread about you: What could those be? He knows you from 6th grade, for heaven's sake. What could he possibly say about you when you were a kid?

Bottom line: Time to actually TALK to him and BEGIN again, all over.

Good luck.