I'm scared for my health

Health advice I don't know what's wrong with my body. My entire right side is swollen and I think it's a tumor growth. I'm so scared,especially because im young, and no one i my family has ever had cancer. I think it is because of what I've done to my body when I was a kid. When I was about 7, or nine, I would touch myself down there. I didnt know it was wrong, it just felt good. I would also stick objects there like the nose of my teddy bear, when I hugged it at night. This is haunting me now, and I don't know if that's the reason I feel sick now. I would tell my mom, but I'm embarrassed and scared. I don't know what to do, please help.

I'm scared for my health

Go to the a hospital immediately!

I'm scared for my health

What your body is doing now has nothing to do with your touching yourself. The two things are NOT related, at all.

Tell your mother immediately about your right side of your body being swollen.

Let us know.

I'm scared for my health

My mom made a schedule for me, so I'll see the doctor soon.

I'm scared for my health

Thank you all for the support. I feel so guilty for how I touched myself. I am a christian girl and will never do it again. Besides, I was young. Anyway, thank you all for the support, It means so much to me,I'm in Tears as I even type this.i will let you know what is causing the swelling. ~God bless

I'm scared for my health

I went for a blood test, the doctor said nothing was wrong but i have to watch my diet, and exercise more to maybe stop the swelling.

~thank you for your concern :)

I'm scared for my health

Really pleased it wasn't anything serious

If touching yourself made your body swell there would be a lot of swollen people walking around!