My bf still loves his ex

I don't know wat is happening wid me but whatever is happening it is jus not in my control..I m not keeping well for the tym being..m in depression since last 4 months..m very much upset becoz of my boyfriend..he is my first ever love n m mad foh him..he do loves me..a lot actually but d problem is he still talks wid his ex-gf almost daily..n still there is soft corner in his heart foh her..many a times he had confessed abt his love foh her but den he consoles me dat he loves me more n assures me dat he won't leave me ever..n m well aware of d fact dat he'll neva leave me..actually his ex n he were separated mutually bcoz of there family issues..their relationship was a very smooth goin relationship but cuz of dere parents they got separated..my bf was in depression for almost a yr..n den afta 1yr of their brkup he tried on me n as i was having a crush on him so without wasting any moment i simply said him yes..but d consequences were really very bad..no doubts he loved me very much fought foh me wid my college mates but there were many things which hurted me a lot..he always used to speak out abt his ex..like she used to do dis n dat..she was better dan uh n wagera wagera..i used to hear everything without any hesitation bcoz his moods usually used to get turned up when he spoke abt her n i used to listen as of i was enjoying it but believe me guys i was feeling lyk hell..at every step of moment he used to speak abt her n used to make a comparison between both of us..i neva said anything to him..n d main thing foh which he got attracted to me was my name as his ex was having d same..his ex is a very cruel n rude kinda person..many a times i've asked my bf to go back to her but he used to refuse n said he loved me..n den he used to add up dat he n his ex are not having any future..she tries to pull him away frm me..she tries to grab my bfs attention all d tym..bfore wen she didnt know abt me n my bf she was ignoring him but one day we both confessed infront of her..n frm dat day she is calling him atleast 5 tyms a day..she tells him not to speak to me n my boyfriend gets pissed off between me n her..my bf is well aware of d thing dat i support both of them a lot..i've neva asked him to delete her pics or neva asked him to stop talking to her as i dont have such rights n i luv him a lot n just want to see him happy so i neva stop him to meet or to talk in fact i used to call her my elder sis..i luvd her lyk my elder sis but she always ignored me n asked my bf not to speak a word abt me..god know wat has she done to my bf he just used to praise her all d tym..he thinks she can neva be wrong but d fact is my bf doesnt know abt d dual face of his ex..she pretends to be very sweet silent n caring person but in real she is something else..she always tries to impress him n now my bf doesnt give me much tym cuz of her..evn d gurl is aware dat i support them both..n now d main problem is dey both r living in same place n are meeting almost all d tym..i dont know wat to do now..how can i let her go frm my bfs life..plz guys give some suggestions..m dying over here..n sorry foh commiting grammatical mistakes n foh d very bad vocab..m in depression so cant help it sorry

My bf still loves his ex

I don't think there is much you CAN do - it's all being played out before your very own eyes.

Your BF (??) might enjoy two girls fighting over him. Or he's playing both of you for fools.

They certainly enjoy you supporting them while they laugh behind your back.

Do you Really want him? I don't see one redeeming quality about him.

Muster up some big, strong self esteem and call a halt to YOUR participation in all these games. Stop financial support and cut the emotional ties from these two people. They are using you.