Struggling :(

I don't really know what to do, I see this guy everyday at school. He's in my group of friends and we speak sometimes but not majorly. (I'm in sixth form) We got together at a party last year, and ever since I haven't stopped thinking about him. About a month ago, I went to a party and he got pretty drunk, he came up to me and started speaking to me and told me that I was the best person ever and shouldn't be worried about anything because to him "I was the best he'd ever done stuff with", and that i was a lot nicer personality as well as physically than all the other popular girls in the school, and that he'd much rather me, but anyway I told him I liked him a lot but I'm not sure if he remembers. But since then apparently I heard he's been meeting different girls off places like tinder and I'm just left here like HELLO what you want is right here he just can't see it:( I don't know what to do, literally I know I can make him happy but I'm never really acnowledged. I've been feeling like this nearly a year and I'm really stuck with what to do.

Struggling :(

It's too bad he was able to approach you and talk to you only when he was drunk. And, yes, he may not even remember it. Is drinking a big part of his life? You aren't "just left there." You can start up a conversation with him at any time. It just takes courage. (Which he wasn't able to do until he drank)