Girlfriend cant accept my daughter

Relationship advice I'm 31 girlfriend is 27. We have been together 2.5 years. I have 7 year old daughter from previous relationship who I have over night Tuesday's and Fridays. My girlfriend used to see her and we would go out and have fun together etc.

We are moving in together soon but she doesn't think she can be around my daughter as she can't seem to handle that I have a child with someone else.

She came up with a plan of different days for me to have my daughter so I will soon be having her every Tuesday then every alternate weekend Friday and Saturday night so we get a whole weekend together ourselves.

I really don't know what more I can do she met me as a father and I love my daughter dearly.

I'm very fair with how I treat them both, they both get everything and endless amounts of affection and love but I just feel like no matter what I say or do she will never accept her.

I love my girlfriend so much it's literally making me ill I can't sleep ive been suffering dizziness and sever headaches.

I've told her she doesn't have to see my daughter because I cant bare to lose her but in reality how will that work?

Will she change her views once we had childeren of our own or will she always be bitter and resentful to my situation.

Please be brutally honest with me

Girlfriend cant accept my daughter

"My girlfriend used to see her and we would go out and have fun together etc."

What happened to make your GF all of a sudden not able to deal with your daughter? What exactly did the GF say?

She knew from the start that you came with a "package" and that was alright for a while, so something has changed.

Girlfriend cant accept my daughter

She suffers with anxiety and I think this problem occurred as the relationship progressed. The more serious we got the less inclined she was to see her.

Maybe at first she blocked it out to try deal with it on her own.

She thinks that any childeren we have together won't be as special and that she needs to compete with my daughter

Girlfriend cant accept my daughter

I think you know how this will all end.

GF has stated her "stance" (as you understand it), and she's giving you an ultimatum: Get rid of your child and all your past, or else.

I think you should suggest couples counseling. Not only will she be able to express herself in front of a 3rd opinion person, you will get help in dealing with the choices you are being forced to make.

(A woman jealous of a seven year old will be jealous in many other situations. This is just the beginning.)

Girlfriend cant accept my daughter

No she's not trying prevent me from seeing my daughter but it's her who is struggling with seeing and accepting her.

I will try the counselling but I doubt she will go for it, incredibly stubborn woman

Girlfriend cant accept my daughter

Bitter, resentful, jealous, stubborn. (I'm going to add manipulative, threatening and controlling)

Yet you say:

"I love my girlfriend so much it's literally making me ill I can't sleep ive been suffering dizziness and sever headaches."

Please list her good qualities. Right now, I don't much like her and wouldn't want her around a young girl. :((