Possibly in an abusive relationship? ? I need advice! !

Relationship advice

Totally Confused about my relationship! ! ??? is it me?
I've been dating an ex marine for 2 years now...he's 27 ,I'm 23 In the beginning of our relationship he was on instagram flirting with other women, looking up teenagers and on live jasmine searching "teens". I catching him staring at females all the time even though I told him how I felt about it.all of his marine friends cheat on their wives and call them "bitches". I've found pictures on his phone of a female he's never met before (he downloaded them off her facebook profile).

He's always making fun of big people when he's not even skinny himself. The other day we got into an argument and he said that I was acting like a dumb *****....he lies a lot..sometimes to the point where I don't even know when! He tells m that he wants to marry me,he loves me, and that he has changed and when It try to leave him,hell take something of mine so I have to come back.. he makes me look bad and tells our business to his" female friends".

He recently told me he got me pregnant on purpose one time (I had a miscarriage).

He's choked me and pushed me but says if he wanted to hurt me ,he would have but he didnt because he loves me..and said i provoked him to do it because of something I said during an argument .....but I'm afraid to break it off because of feeling bad for him ,but i want too ! I'm so confused because lately ,he hasn't been doing anything negative , this is why i'm confused because one side feels that he's change.. but another side tells me he hasnt ..please help

Your not happy and there are to many warning signs your man is screaming red alert, you staying in this realtionship because you feel emotionally bad could lead you physically hurt badly, safety is one of the most important things my advice is get out while you can

This sounds like a terrible relationship to be in. Continue at your own risk. No other advice needed.