Feeling down about a girl

Emotional advice Hello everyone, I had a crush on this girl in one of my classes, she is a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile, caring and kind. I asked her out after 8 months, but she kindly said no. I told all my friends that I'm over her but I'm really not, I still think about her every single night even after 7 months, because she was so perfect in every way to me, she was the only girl I have ever had feelings for in my life, and no other girl comes close. I feel like I will never meet another girl like her. Every time I see her, I try not to look at her in an effort to forget her, but I can't, her face is glued into my head. I hate this feeling, I wish I could move on but I can't, I feel a little miserable every time I think about her, but I can't stop.

Feeling down about a girl

You are in love with a fantasy. In reality, she's just not into you.

So why do you persist in this state of misery - especially since there are other girls all around you? One is probably thinking "I'd sure wish he'd ask me out."

I'd tell you to "get over it." But there is no "it."

Move on; life is passing you by.

Feeling down about a girl

I know, I wish it was that easy.

Feeling down about a girl

Accept reality and try to avoid her as much as you could. It takes time to move on though. Maybe after you graduate, you'll be able to forget her.