Can someone please snap me out of this mess?

Long Distance Relationship advice Can someone please tell how stupid I am and what I should do...?
Long distance relationship, she lives over 8 hours away. Still lives with an ex, won't move, she says she hasn't the money and yet buys materialistic bs all the time, accuses me of cyber stalking when all I did was try to add her on facebook because all her pics are private and she refused to let me see them so I know what that means, still goes out with her ex granted her mom is with her, has never really given me an explanation as to why they broke up to begin with, can be a real b***h about my problems when I'm supposed to play Dr. Phil to all hers but yet my biggest problem is she has totally consumed every waking minute of my day and idk how to get out of it and need help knowing how. I feel so ignorant for falling for all this because easily I could have someone local but this is just eating me away and need someone to tell me to snap out of it.

Snap out of it! ...ok that won't really work, you already know there's something not quite right or you wouldn't have posted here. And you probably do know what to do, but you are clutching at straws, because you really like this girl and you don't want to let go. Why is she still living with her ex? do you think its just financial reasons? and why won't she show you her facebook. If she' didn't give you an explanation as to why she broke up with her ex. are you sure he is her ex?
Well I think I would tell her that you won't be 'stalking' her facebook any more and tell her that you will be moving on, then she will do one of two things, not care..... or try to explain things to you so as to stay with you. If she doesn't care, do you really want to waste your time with someone who doesn't appreciate you or want to be with you? But if she does care and you two sort things out ...well happy days!

The truth is she is probobly trying to get you off her back. Just get out and start over with someone without baggage. She still digs her boyfriend but you were a rebound and a revenge to her ex! You don't need that shit. You can find someone who will truly be into you. Ofcoarse, with the little info. I have from you is what came into my head.

I appreciate both responses, and have had as little contact with her as possible. Having someone local who lives with an ex and act that shady is one thing, but it is something that could never work in a long distance relationship, but that's my opinion. I need to once again hit the local scene and find a truthful woman without that type of baggage and get myself back into the real world. Thanks so much for all the caring and understanding.

you're welcome and you're right hitting the local scene again.
!
Best of luck