Photo

Relationship advice My son had come back from abroad to do with college . He as a girlfriend and she attends the same college, he showed us photos he took on his phone and one was of him and his girlfriend in bed and she was topless. My husband gave the phone back straight away to our son as we were both surprised at what we saw. I think our son forgot he had it on his phone. My husband had looked at one of the photos of his girlfriend fully dressed and returned to look again. Im worried he now as her image of her topless in his head and when he sees her again thats what will be going on in his head. We also looked at some work they had done for display at college and one was of her just wearing a skimpy outfit and i noticed he returned to look at it again. He is 48 and i know he as always looked at other women even in front of me. I dont have a perfect body and he must be so used to looking at mine and he as looked at a lot of porn over the years and didnt even stop when i told him to. She is half my age and i know men like younger women.

Photo

To be Honist your over thinking this, yes ok he seen the picture but he gave the phone straight back, but at the end of the day it's your sons girlfriend, and any other of your sons girlfriends are going to be attractive in there 20s. As for your husband it's human nature to look especially for a man havnt you ever had a sneaky peek on the beach. Your feeling insecure about yourself rather focusing on the young girlfriend, focus on yourself I surferst a pamper and a shop. Feel good about yourself :)

Photo

Yup, these 20 something girls seem to think nothing of wearing skimpy clothing nowadays. (This line could be written every generation, huh?)

But your son should be sensitive to taking pictures of her in that state, where they COULD be accessed by - guess who?? His parents!! and who knows else?

Let your son know that he needs to be mindful of his pictures and their subject matter. It's disrespectful of him that he makes them so accessible to others. Remind him to honor personal and private interactions with the women that he dates.

Now, how this impacts you and your husband . . . of course your husband is looking - who wouldn't? He was appropriately shocked. You two will have to set the standard of behavior for your son and his new GF as she begins to spend time with your family. I would hope that both of you don't think of her as porn material and that both of you can realize that these are really children who are being quite provocative.

No need for you, as a woman, to feel threatened by this girl who has not yet learned her boundaries. Or by fantasy porn woman, for that matter.