What's with this guy

Relationship advice Okay, so I live about 10 minutes down the road from this guy that has recently moved in. I take my daily walk with my dog by his house most days of the week. Usually we would say hello to each other and move on. Lately he has initiated conversation, and yesterday he asked me to come to his bonfire he was having and told me to bring the dog too. I told him I'd stop by. So I ended up walking over to his house for the bonfire and I ended up staying for 3 hours or so. He offered me a beer, I had a few. His sister, brother in law and dad were there. Later on a few more of his friends came over. I had a really good time, he seems like a really cool, funny guy. He absolutely loved my dog, it was so funny. He gave me a tour of his house, we sat outside by the fire for awhile, he talked about his life I talked about mine and he talked about his ex wife a little bit too. When I left I said bye and he said thanks for coming, and that was that. So what do you think the deal is with this guy? Also, I am 21 he is 46...

What's with this guy

The deal is that he saw a young woman and talked her into partying and coming into his house.

You don't know this man.

Why would he be interested in a girl almost young enough to be his daughter?