Insulting looks by people

Emotional advice Am 39 years old.I was proposed by a boy who is 27 years old. He is very understanding caring and honest.He loves me so much and he is madly in love with me.He is more responsible and very understanding mature person.I too love him very much. we both love each other.other. Look wise and personality wise i don't look like 39 ...he knows my age and moreover he says that Islam has permission for such marriages.he is pious.He proposed me for marriage and .he is a govt employee and holds a good position in society.People call him for resolving their issues and other social and legal matters and appreciate his advice. though i love him so much but i am scared of getting married to him thinking about the insulting looks by people..would society accept this...how would people react to my marriage.marriage. I'm also a working woman and holds a good position and name in the society....when i express my hesitation with my partner he told me not to care about anyone...he is damn serious about our marriage....i know his love is true and unconditional ...just out of fear and hesitation i just told him once that i would not marry him and advice him to get married to any other girl ...he was so upset that he even tried to commit suicide....i donno what to do...I'm also interested to marry him but i feel scared of peoples insulting looks and embarrassing questions...please advice me...

Insulting looks by people

If you are too much concerned about the society then you can just ask few close ones if it is right.
But actually people will obviously raise the age difference issue. Better to live your life as you want instead of regretting later for this decision.

Insulting looks by people

Just take what he said to not to care about anyone. it's your life after all. they had nothing to do with your marriage. it's your marriage not theirs. Just gather your strength up and face those people with happiness and with no regrets in choosing the right thing... in marrying him. I'm wishing for your happiness then...

Insulting looks by people

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.' Those people who do give looks, well that's all it will be. They won't be going home with you, you don't have to live with them. It is none of their business. You don't judge them so they have no right having a say in your life or who you love or marry. And the age difference isn't so great, and you said you don't look your age, I bet lots think you are similar ages.
If you really want to marry him and the only reason for not is because you are afraid of what people think, well don't let that be the reason. Those People will carry on with their lives and more than likely never even give you and your bf a second thought, while you remain single wondering what if.

Best of luck :)