He's moved on. I haven't & it's been two years

THISGIRLHELP
on Jul 30 2015 at 02:49
Member since: 30 July 2015
Relationship advice It was a rocky break up with my ex two years ago. And I haven't dated anyone after him because i haven't been interested in anyone but him. He already has a girlfriend but I just feel so stuck in just hoping he thinks about me. I've moved on in a sense where I don't neccessarily feel any bitterness towards him anymore but I just feel so lonely and depressed at times that I haven't found anyone and he's already moved on. ITS BEEn Two years and I haven't been with anyone after him and I feel I guess jealous at times

That he's already found someone and I havent. Anyone else feel this way or have gone thru something like this?? How did you guys deal or how long did it take you to move on and how? someone help!

DRDRE815
on Jul 30 2015 at 07:29
Member since: 30 July 2015
I need not say mine coz its exactly the same story.. I be been like that for 4yrs now and she has moved on and even have a child but I just can't be with another.I don't know what to do either..

BARBA
on Jul 30 2015 at 08:26
Member since: 14 October 2014
this happen to me also...i had a boyfriend who i loved so much. we had a rocky break up too. It took me two years to get over him. it was hard since he was the first person i actually loved. this is what i did during those two years i focus on being better. took college classes and i use to play soccer so i would practice 5 days out of the week. so my schedule was pack between practices college and work. leaving no time to think of that person. still it took me two years. but in that time i felt good about myself and not to sound conceded but i started to love myself. and i think that it help a lot to love myself and be selfish for those two years. now i have a wonderful boyfriend who i love even more. i learned that after your first love comes the love of your life.

on Jul 30 2015 at 14:02
You sound like you really don't WANT to get over him.

So what keeps you tied to this memory?

What was the "rocky" breakup like?

PATRICIA
on Jul 31 2015 at 17:27
Member since: 23 July 2015
Its tottaly me.. It has been two years that he moved on aand i didnt .. I feel lonely too

PATRICIA
on Jul 31 2015 at 17:30
Member since: 23 July 2015
But listen im sure God has a plan. Yet a perfect plan. I just cant anymore wait for the right one. Everyone around is getting in a relationship and am standing here tall with no news :( ..