Strong love affair

For well over a year now, I have been in an affair. We are both married to others, but those individual relationships are like roomates, loveless and as friends really. He and I are very much in love, yet each struggle with hurting our 'others.' Another big, difficult thing is, we live 5-6 hours away from one another, so the affair has been largely online via email, phone, chat, and Skype. I am feeling like we need to do something, as it's getting increasingly difficult being apart, being secretive, etc... Any advice is appreciated.

Strong love affair

What I Think is that I wonder: Do you even KNOW this man? Long distance, skype, phone and chat? That's not a relationship! Right now it's exciting and out of reach - very seductive stuff. Decide what to do about your marriage. Stand ALONE for a while. See if you can make it all by yourself. THEN - see if this "cyber-love" develops. He may have a different view on things when you are FREE and able to make a full commitment. PS What does husband say. Surely, you have let him know that you are so unhappy that your eye has been turned to another man.