Conflicting life decisions

Other advice Hi, I have tried to share this to my close ones but they always seem biased and selfish. I am 30 years old, married but live with my parents, (long story) doing a great job from last 5 years. But I really want to do a masters in Europe or UK. the reason behind it? well.. I got married 4 years back, just after finishing my graduation and getting this job. However there were severe issues in the marriage, and we tried living together 2 times and failed. I shifted to my parent's house 1.5 yrs but do have a contact with my husband. he is pursuing me to move with him again. But all I can think of studying abroad. only because I want to live alone for sometimes. note that I live in a traditional asian country and it's near to impossible for a woman to live alone. Now, I don't know If I am going to move in with my husband in future or not but I only see a masters in Europe in my agenda for now. Also I am looking for scholarships for the masters, cause I cannot finance it otherwise and my parents will let me do it. With all this indecisions I am having a tough time. can you guys help me in someway!!

Conflicting life decisions

If there are "severe issues" in the marriage, why are you still tied to this man?

Get your degree. It will be good to live on your own - away from parents and away from a man that you can't live with!