Someone please explain?!

Relationship advice About a month ago i went out on a date with one of my coworkers. We went out twice and both dates went great. Nothing was decided that we would go out again but i kinda of just assumed we would since it went so well. Well, now it seems that he has become distant and he won't talk to me that much anymore. However I do notice that he goes out of his way to walk past me and sometimes he acknowledges me and sometimes he doesn't. I'm confused and a little sad because we had a really good work and personal relationship before. Why does this happen?

Someone please explain?!

Lots of choices:

1. he's waiting for you to make a more assertive role. Ask him out if you think that's what he wants.

2. the ""great" dates weren't so great for him.

3. he's moved on, once finding that he's just not that into you.

4. he realizes that dating co-worker can affect the job environment (as you have stated, too) so he's backing off.

5. he just wants to keep it "professional" so he will acknowledge you - sometimes.

6. he's moved on to another co-worker.

Someone please explain?!

Just to help narrow those choices down some:

You say you went out with him TWICE. So who was it proposed the second date?

Bads: 0