Something missing or my imagination

Relationship advice My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years now, he's the first guy I've slept with, well the only guy, but this summer holiday we spent it apart and I met someone. I don't know if it was because I missed my bf a lot of or just my crave for sex, I found myself getting closer to this guy but we did not do it.
Although we made out and I think that's the best I've ever had, the way he touches me, everything he does like drives my crazy, the feeling was different and intense, we literally did everything but "intercourse" .
Now I'm back from the holidays with my boyfriend but I can't stop thinking about this guy, what makes it worse I don't get turned on by my boyfriend anymore though he doesn't do many things which I think I like now (from the summer guy )
I'm confused on what to do.. I love my bf and if continues things might suck for us.
I'll appreciate all the advice I'll get ;)

Something missing or my imagination

"or just my crave for sex . . ."

Yup. That's about it.

You are not ready to settle down with one guy, it's clear. You are thinking with other parts of your body, right now.

Let your BF go and find yourself.

(But know this: relationships are MORE than just sex. You will learn this later.)