Tension between parents

Relationship advice Lat week, my mother(57) got suspicious about my dad (62) being sexually involved with the house maid and lashed out at him. Though, she saw nothing as such, but there have been several incidents in the past indicating dad's promiscuity. Also, I have overheard dad talking to another lady in affectionate terms but i ddnt talk to my mother for the fear of creating unrest in the household. For a week, they havent spoken to each other. Dad categorically denying the accusations and my mother not wanting to forgive him. How do i deal with this awkwardness ?

Tension between parents

You can and should stay out of this. It is not your role to fix it or worry about it. Let them work it out.

Perhaps you could say to both that you notice a great tension between the two of them and you hope they can work this out.