Issues

Other advice Share all issues you have here with me. As myself I have anxiety issues and trust issues. Please leave any other issues you have you would like to share.

Issues

Hello,
I have severe social anxiety, depression and schizoaffective disorder. Right now I am just trying to find any reason to live because I don't have one. I have attempted suicide before in the past multiple times. Right now I am living with my cat Beelzebell (she's evil sometimes) in a small but homey apartment. My family has disowned me since I attempted suicide and I don't have any real life or online friends I can go to with this. I am medicated for everything I listed, but today is an especially bad day. I had to go to my grandfathers funeral today. He passed away on December 16th due to old age. My grandfather was the only other person I had in my life. He was the only one in my whole family who still loved me and talked to me everyday. Now that he is gone I feel so alone. I drank a good bit of vodka earlier against better judgement to try and quiet down the voices and forget how much my family yelled at me at the funeral for even showing up, but now I feel so depressed and alone and I don't have a single person to talk to. Please help me. I don't want to die but I don't have the ability to find something to live for either.