What's the right decision?
I have just been to see an Orthopaedic surgeon who has informed me I need an operation on my knee to have an ACL reconstruction. I have been travelling since May. I was in Canada when I did the injury, but I didn't realise. I came back from Canada because my dad was unwell. Then went to France to volunteer at a place, while I was here my knee collapse on me. My insurance company flew me home. Before I left to go off travelling I gave up everything my flat ect. So I have no home and I am currently staying at my dads house. Unfortunately my dad has been unwell and has now gone into a care home and so I can no long stay at his house. I have a job to go to in Spain for the summer. But my operation is going to be in 3-4 months. I asked my brother if I could stay with him during the recovery but he is not to keen on the idea as he has 2 small children and I wouldn't want to mess his home life up.
I am worried that if I take this job in Spain, that when It comes time to have the operation that I am going to be unable to work for a couple of months and having nowhere to recover. I could take a job in England rent a room. It may sound logical but I am very unhappy in England and I don't want to step back into my old life. I suppose I could just rent a room for a couple of months while I recover but how will this affect my job in Spain?
Why not schedule the surgery now? rent a room/apt/ to recover from the surgery and by this summer you should be able to take the job in Spain.
Am I missing something?