Annulment or divorce?

I am a 36 year old man who married a man from Bangladesh and I married him in the UK where I live and am a citizen of the UK too. I suffer from diabetes type one and paranoid schizophrenia which was diagnosed in 2010. I feel as if my marriage to this guy has broken down. I only got married at the end of July 2015 and feel as if my marriage to this guy wasn't right for me and that I feel now that I am feeling better mentally that I was unable to make the decision of entering a gay marriage. Now I am still in contact with my husband but I feel I don't know what I should do as I want the marriage annulled on mental health grounds. I've been talking with family and friends and my care co-ordinator in the mental health team and they all say I was unable to be making the decision of marriage and I should get the marriage annulled. I've also had friends tell me that I should leave it a few months and then get a divorce instead but I don't know what to do? Anyone gay or straight with a similar experience then please reply to my question. Many thanks in advance

Annulment or divorce?

It's clear that you don't want to be in this marriage. You need legal help. See a lawyer to help you decide what you can do.